nanamica is looking for friends to work with us.
If you are interested,please contact us using the form below.
We will contact you with details.
Sales Associate (Full/Part Time)
Outdoors-centric casual wear fashion brand
125 Wooster Street, SoHo, New York, NY
- Assist management for the preparation of opening the first U.S. retail store of a Japanese clothing brand
- Assist management in managing store operating procedures including inventory procedures and cash handling initiatives to minimize store losses
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Maintain brand and operational standards (visual, cleanliness, etc.)
- Manage customer needs and exceed expectations
- Be knowledgeable of fitting room standards and assist when needed
- Act as cashier when required by following cashier protocol
- Seeks ways to build relationships with customers and creating regular clients
- Provide product and brand knowledge to customers
- Follow all company policy and procedures & notify management of any infractions
- Respect and demonstrate fairness with team members, vendors, and customers as a representative of the company and the brand.
- Assist management in eCommerce operations at store, including order, shipment, inventory and customer communications.
- Assist management in SNS marketing and other marketing activities.
- Assist management to identify and resolve issues in the store
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management
- Must be willing to learn
- Must be very organized
- Mush have desire to improve
- Must be punctual
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including evenings and weekends
- Passion for technical outdoor clothing and knowledgeable about the current trends
Salary & Benefits:
- $17-19 per hour
- Seasonal Bonus Potential
- Health Insurance for full-time
- Paid Time Off
- Clothing Allowance
- Employee Discounts